Friday, March 5, 2010

Life is good

Today I'm getting together with some dear friends for lunch. We're just gathering for soup and muffins, a little girl time, and for the kids to get a break from every day life. I'm so excited, I didn't have many girl friends growing up and for the first time in my life, I have a group of good friends outside my family that I can count on for anything.

Also some exciting news: Jeremiah got a promotion on Monday in his job at Melaleuca. Talk about a great company, we truly feel blessed that Jer has found his career path so early in life and that he loves it and is so good at it. Luckily, Melaleuca seems to love him too and I'm so proud of him for working so hard and doing so well.

Life really has its ups and downs and I'm just so happy that all I have to do is look at my kids and realize that most of the time life is up. I'm thankful to Heavenly Father for blessing our lives so richly.

2 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful Kendra. About everything. Both you and Anne have been blessed to find good friends where you live. Although I live close to home, I really wish I had a close group of friends here in my ward that I could really count on, like you have.

    Great news about Jer! He is a great provider for you and I am so happy you have such a nice situation going on over there.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life really is grand!! God bless you all. Love you, aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete