Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just an Ordinary Day

I'm going to try to do better at blogging more, just like my sisters! Not much to report, I thought I'd show you how my days go:

7:00- Wake up and get the girls up and ready for school
7:45- Girls leave for school, lately they've been riding with Jer (he loves to take them)
7:45-9:00- Eat breakfast, then clean kitchen, make beds (yes, I still make the girls' beds, I know I need to start making them do it themselves!), pick up rooms
9:00-10:00- Get ready for the day (for the last 2 hours Jillie and Jax get to watch cartoons but they mostly play)
10:00-11:30- Run errands or deep clean or play with Jillie & Jax
11:30- Kamrin gets home from kindergarten
11:30-12:00- Lunch
12:00-2:30- Jax lays down for a nap, Kamrin does homework, then I play a boardgame or puzzle or memory or go fish or whatever with Kam and Jillie, or we play outside
2:45- Nan gets home from school, we have a snack, then the girls play or watch TV for 1/2 hour
3:30- Jaxon's awake (usually sometime between 2:30 and 3:00), so Kamrin practices piano while Nan does homework
4:30- Nan finishes homework and starts piano
5:00- I start dinner, kids play or Nan reads to everyone or they watch Ruff Ruffman
6:30- Jer gets home from work, we have dinner
7:00-7:30- clean up kitchen, pick up around house
7:30-8:00- Hang out as a family, usually playing monsters (OK, I'll admit it, I watch most of the time on this one!)
8:00- Get kids ready for bed
8:30- Lights out for kids, Jer and I usually watch a movie or play Mario Kart Wii
10:30-11:00 Somewhere in this time frame Jer and I go to bed

OK, that is my typical day. Very seldom do we deviate from it, but come summer time obviously this will change; that will be nice and also not so good, it's nice to have a set routine. Today, however, Jer got off work several hours early so we went to the park as a family. He leaves tomorrow morning and will be gone for a couple of days so he wanted to come spend some time with the kids and I. Alright, we rented New Moon and it's getting late so I'm going...hope everyone had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You are busy busy! I love how much you play games and such with your kids, seems like everytime I call you are doing that..lol! You did awesome painting the girls faces in the last post. They turned out great! I sure MISS you all so much and REALLY hope you come out this summer. LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete