Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kamrin's Graduation

Yes, that's right, I have a graduate! A preschool graduate, that is. Last week, Kamrin graduated from preschool and it was just so cute! She learned a lot this year, had a blast, and made some good friends. I can't believe she'll be starting Kindergarten soon!

They had a nice program including many songs they've learned this year, interspersed with nursery recitations done by smaller groups that gathered at the microphone. Kamrin's group did "Humpty Dumpty". Then they all got to walk down and each get a little diploma.



Two of Kamrin's closest friends were Thomas and Aiden, boys from our church ward whose moms I carpooled with throughout the year.


Kamrin's teacher was named Holly, and she thought Kamrin was pretty awesome!


Congratulations, Kamrin! Mommy and Daddy love you and are so proud of you!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Congrats Kamrin on graduating preschool. Sometimes I wish I had put Brody in preschool this year, he would have enjoyed it. Oh well, on to Kindergarten for everyone! I think that is so cute they did nursery rhyme recitations.

    I love the deep thoughts, they are so familiar and you remember them all so well...or do you have a book or something with them in it? I really remember that Disneyland one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have several sheets full of these deep thoughts. I'm definitely not coming up with them on my own, but I've had these since I was in high school and I still laugh every time I read them so I thought, why not put them on my blog? They'll be coming for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute that they do this graduation! Kamrin is very very cute and I miss you guys so much!!!! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete