Wow, I cannot believe how big he is getting! And although I've had two kids, I am still amazed at how fast they change the first year. I think when I was going through it, it seemed slower...maybe that was the lack of sleep :)
He is adorable, but I think mom is crazy. She keeps trying to convince us how all of the grandkids look alike. Jaxon is all Jer. I don't see anything like Tyler or Brody there (which is the only cousin I'll admit had some sort of similar look to one of mine until they were 7 or so months old-nothing now though). I know Kamrin looks like you, but all of your other kids are Jeremiah or his side!
I know, Kel, Kamrin's the only one who resembles me! At least people can't say I cheated :) One thing Mom's right about, though, is all her grandkids are adorable!
I can't believe that Jaxon is already nearly crawling and I haven't even seen him in person! I can't wait to see you guys! Only 2 months away...that might sound far away but time goes so fast and next thing you know you'll be here :) I'm very excited!!!!
I think someone should have had the decency to tell me the luncheon was free. To make someone run out with potato salad in his hand, pretending he's throwing up, is not what I call hospitality.
My name is Kendra Marie, "Kendra" being the name of my nurse when I was born and "Marie" being my mom's middle name. I like my name and have never wanted to change it, except for a time in 2nd grade when a friend and I decided to change our names so they sounded more alike. Thank you Miss Creekpaum for putting up with me being "Marnie" on my school papers for awhile. I grew up in Elma, WA, where my favorite memories include cleaning and swimming at our family-owned health club, playing ball with my family, making obstacle courses through the woods, running around town with Jamie, and performing dance routines with Annie. I went to college in Rexburg, ID, and was blessed to room with Kambria, who became my best friend and introduced me to my future, her cousin Jeremiah. Jer and I met in an airport, were engaged 4 weeks later, married 2 months after that, and now have 4 beautiful children.
Wow, I cannot believe how big he is getting! And although I've had two kids, I am still amazed at how fast they change the first year. I think when I was going through it, it seemed slower...maybe that was the lack of sleep :)
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable, but I think mom is crazy. She keeps trying to convince us how all of the grandkids look alike. Jaxon is all Jer. I don't see anything like Tyler or Brody there (which is the only cousin I'll admit had some sort of similar look to one of mine until they were 7 or so months old-nothing now though). I know Kamrin looks like you, but all of your other kids are Jeremiah or his side!
I know, Kel, Kamrin's the only one who resembles me! At least people can't say I cheated :) One thing Mom's right about, though, is all her grandkids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Jaxon is already nearly crawling and I haven't even seen him in person! I can't wait to see you guys! Only 2 months away...that might sound far away but time goes so fast and next thing you know you'll be here :) I'm very excited!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh man what a little cuttie! He is getting so close. That is when Sage crawled 7 months! I can't wait till they can play together!
ReplyDeleteI haven't even seen him yet!! We're thinking of coming up next month.
ReplyDelete