Nope, I'm not talking about KFC, I'm talking about the awesome ribs Jeremiah made for our family last Sunday. I tell you, he might not seem like the type but Jer really likes to cook now and then; and when he does, he doesn't just do it mediocre. He goes all out, making his food completely amazing. So Sunday morning comes and before church Jer put together his own dry rub, slathered it on the 2 racks of ribs, and popped them in the oven to slow cook for over 3 hours while we were at church. When we got home, the house smelled amazing! So then he made his mom's BBQ recipe (which is also mouth-watering), and finished the ribs out on the grill, basting them with BBQ sauce so they got nice and sticky. By the time we sat down to dinner as a family, we were all so excited! This is what the ribs looked like before we dove into them:

And here are pictures of our kids enjoying dinner...for a change!




And finally, the finished product:

Thanks, Jer, for such an awesome meal. By far the best homemade ribs I've ever had :)
Ok Jere the cat is out of the bag. I will be expecting you to make all of the ribs from now on. Or at least making me and dad some Love MOM
ReplyDeleteYummy.. that looks really tasty! Ribs are so good on the grill! I love the picture of Jax and the bone, SO cute!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how you would never feed your fist kid table food at Jaxon's age but when it's your 4th....He really seemed to be enjoying them, actually all the kids do! Looks good. I want to eat it! :)
ReplyDeleteYummy!! What was Jere's secret rub mixture?? There is nothing like baby back ribs!! I love your blog. Aunt Mary
ReplyDelete