Friday, May 8, 2009

A Weekend at Grandpa & Grandma's

Last weekend we got to spend Saturday and Sunday with Jer's parents and we had such a good time! They are trying to get their yard ready to lay sod and it's crazy work on a 1 acre lot so we have gone there the last couple of weekends to help out where we can. OK, so Jer helps out, I stay inside and try to keep the kids under control. They're getting closer and soon the kids will have a great yard to run around in! Josh (Jer's brother) and his family were there as well. Here's a picture of Jaxon with his cousin, Jenna. They are 4 months apart:


After the work was done on Saturday, Chris and Tina were kind enough to take us out to a restaurant for dinner. For dessert they ordered the hugest mass of yumminess for everyone to share: a tower of chocolate eclaires, ice cream and whipped cream. The girls thought this was pretty awesome!



On Saturday evening my sweet boy Jaxon got to have his first horse ride...sort of. He loved it!



He also got to experience another first: watermelon.
All in all it was a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Man we miss you guys, Jason and I were just saying last week that we need to make our annual trip up to see you guys. (Translation: Jason is dying to go golfing with Jer). Okay, he's not the only one!!! I MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too, now that the weather is getting better and the girls will be out of school in a couple of weeks we'll have no excuses! Jer is dying to go golfing and me? Well, I'm just dying to SEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra the water melon and horse pictures turned out so cute. Love Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ken I love these pictures! I must say I do think I have the cutest nieces and nephews around! I hope my Jilly baby is feeling better! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it looks like you guys had a blast.. The P90X thing is really really hard, but I can all ready tell that it is going to do something extreme to this body.. Anyway you are more than welcome to try a cd or 2 and see if you like it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness! Jaxon and the watermelon need to be entered in a baby picture contest or something?!? That is just adorable as is Kamrin yelling at the camera! She looks like you so much but acts more like me..I think :)
    LOVE YA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe how big he's getting! Cute pics, have a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Love and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete