A special "thank you" to my wonderful husband and children...I had the greatest Mother's Day, despite the fact that I was slightly sick. I woke up to the wonderful aroma of one of my favorite breakfasts: eggs benedict. Jer actually made them himself, the hollandaise sauce and everything! Everyone piled into bed, which is where I still was, and we all ate as a family in our pajamas. It was so much fun!
Then Savannah and Kamrin gave me the Mother's Day cards they had made me in school and I got to take a nice, hot bath without any interruptions. Sounds great so far, huh?
Because I was sick and Savannah, Jillian and Jaxon were also sick, we just loafed around all day and then had an early dinner: lobster tails, crab claws, halibut steaks, couscous, asparagus, and some cheesecake/whipped cream yummy dessert Jer had made. I tell you, my husband went all out! He also got me a card and a metranome (the ticker-thingy used during music lessons to help keep the beat).
It was such a nice, relaxing day...I have the most wonderful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, your family did a great job for you on Mother's Day. Jeremiah really hit it out of the park on the cooking thing. That's awesome. I am glad you had such a great day.
ReplyDeleteI also loved your hair in the picture with you and Jaxon-where did it go?!
Kendra,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great day! You deserve it! I honestly cannot imagine four! They are the most beautiful little ones, and I can tell by your posts that you absolutely enjoy them. They grow way too fast!