I just had to give a quick note about my cute husband who just turned 30 on Sunday. Can I say that I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to him? He's a great husband, wonderful father, and can be slightly stubborn at times but only when it really doesn't matter :) On the things that really matter I am by far the most stubborn ;) We planned on having a fun family bash this weekend for his 30th but poor boy, on Saturday night Jer got sick and still hasn't fully recovered.
I'm sorry, Babe, that your birthday wasn't the greatest but thanks for the last 8 1/2 years of my life that have been! Love ya...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Jer! I guess if he's anything like Bryce (and never reads the blog), you'll have to tell him I wished him a HBday.
ReplyDeleteSorry he got sick though, bummer. It just means you can celebrate next weekend. I was throwing up with the flu the day of my birthday this year. We just went out the next Saturday, it was kind of fun stretching my bday that long!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JER!!! oh and I love the thought you have up right now, about dying and owing people money....I laughed my butt off!
ReplyDelete