
He's grown like crazy, probably because of the extensive exercise he gets while digging holes in our yard, plus the balanced diet he eats including barbie dolls, flip-flops, and garden hose.
Well, as my love/hate relationship with our dog grew, I came to the realization that maybe he was bored to death since I hardly gave him the time of day beyond feeding him, scooping his poop, and an occasional pat on the head. OK, so I'll admit it, I'm not nearly as much of a "dog person" as I thought I was before we actually got a dog! So what do we do? We get another puppy!
That's right, introducing Macy: an 8 week old female chocolate lab with green eyes who has won the heart of our family right over, including Turk's.
She is an extremely sweet little thing, and it's been much easier having a puppy this time around because Turk is like a built-in baby sitter. Anywhere she goes, he is following behind, licking her to death and standing protectively over her. I'm sure he's driving her crazy but she actually will go to him sometimes and instigate play time.
You should see these two together, they're so cute! Constantly cuddling each other; we're already so happy with how things are going, keep your fingers crossed it will continue!
So fun!! She looks very pretty!
ReplyDelete