That is our weather forecast on Wednesday! Can you believe it? Here we are, sitting at a very comofortable high of 82 degrees today, reminiscent of the last couple of weeks. Well, I made an appointment for the girls to get their pictures taken outside on Wednesday evening. Luckily, I decided to look up the weather forecast last night and what do I find? Monday: High of 82; Tuesday: High of 72; Wednesday: High of 45....WHAT THE HECK? And then the crazy words of "a chance of rain/snow showers"! From there on out the weather warms up a little, with highs of mid to high 50's the rest of the week. Fall is finally here and we in Idaho are all keeping our fingers crossed that winter isn't following too closely on its heels!
By the way, I changed their picture appointment to tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't WAIT to see the photos.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait either thanks for taking the time to post something its fun to hear from you love Tina
ReplyDeleteKendra, I love the spooky background. I will be mad if it snows tomorrow. I'm not ready for the snow it makes it to cold to watch the football games and we have a few left. I hope the pics turn out good.
ReplyDelete