For Easter my mom and dad sent over a package for the girls (Savannah, Kamrin and Jillian). Inside were some
adorable swimsuits and covers that the girls immediately had to try on and pose in.

Yep, they wore them all day.
Jaxon, on the other hand, does not have a swimsuit. Do you think that stoppped me from taking some pictures of him?


I love that you got your first post up! The girls look so adorable in their swimsuits and so does Jaxon. Kelsi keeps pointing to him and calling him baby Tyler (which really, we are going to have to drop the baby part very soon here!). So I love being able to show my kids pictures of their cousins, pretty soon she won't be getting them mixed up! She can look at your kids all day too now. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI absoulutely love the background you picked~
Yes, it might be getting time to drop the "baby" off of Tyler's name, but it is so cute. I love the pics and the pic of Jaxon with his towel and hand in his mouth, he looks just like you Kendra! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteso cute
ReplyDelete